WATER SAFETY TIPS:
* Always wear a properly fitted, U.S. Coast Guard approved Personal Floatation Device (PFD/Life Jacket).
* Learn to swim and swim in a safe place.
* Guard against hypothermia.
* Alcohol, drugs and water recreation don't mix.
* Check the weather forecast before getting underway and don't overload your boat.
* File a float plan. Tell someone where and when you plan to return and how many will be with you.
* Personal Watercraft are not toys and should be operated in a safe manner.